The mission of this event is to promote a plant based diet for health and the environment in a compassionate way. While this is a vegan event, graphic images or activities will not be permitted, as we want to ensure that people are engaged and enthused, rather than upset by images or encounters.
Thank you for considering being a exhibitor at Raleigh Veg Fest! To participate, you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Raleigh Veg Fest reserves the right to accept or decline any application at its discretion.
- Each SPONSOR must submit an individual application and payment.
- SPONSORS are responsible for setup and take-down/removal of their materials.
- By June 7th, Raleigh Veg Fest must receive a complete list of items to be displayed, sold, or given away. Food samples cannot exceed 3 oz., must be fundamental to the requesting exhibitor’s business. Email to aPlantBasedDiet.email@example.com
- All food sold or given away must be vegan. Vegan means no animal products: flesh, fat, broth, gelatin, egg, dairy, or honey, and should be as environmentally friendly as possible.
- Photos and video of you and your vendor table may be used for outreach, education, marketing, or other purposes.
- Setup begins at 8am on Sunday, July 13th, 2019.
- Sponsors tables must staff their exhibits during the entire event from 10AM to 4PM.
- Sponsors are responsible for setup and breakdown of their exhibit. Each sponsor will provide their own tent (100 sq. ft. maximum — 10′ X 10′). All tents shall be weighted and not staked. This is an outdoor event and tents are strongly recommended.
- Sponsors must have signage clearly identifying the name of the sponsor. Vendors shall exhibit, sell, or give away only merchandise, literature, and services specified in Application.
- No balloons of any type or material will be allowed.
- All food vendors who are cooking/heating onsite and/or have a refrigerator must each have a fire extinguisher by order of the Fire Marshal.
- Animal rescues (or any organization or individual) must not breed animals nor promote or support breeding of animals. Prior to adoption all animals, when old enough, shall be spayed or neutered.
- All sponsors are encouraged to bring hand trucks or wagons to bring items (particularly heavy items) into park as you cannot drive or bring vehicles into park.
- 10’ x 10’ tents must be a minimum of 2’ apart.
- No tying together of 10’ x 10’ tents to make a larger tent. If this situation is found in an on-site inspection, the normal fee required for oversize tents will be doubled for this and additional oversize tents. An overhang that extends from a 10’ x 10′ tent, which effectively extends the size of the tent, will require a tent permit.
- Should any contingency interrupt or prevent the holding of the Raleigh Veg Fest, including but not limited to inclement weather, war, terrorism, or lockouts, the event coordinators and Raleigh Veg Fest, shall in no way be liable. Should any contingency prohibit the event from taking place as scheduled, event coordinators will make their best effort to reschedule the event on a weekend day as near to the original date as possible, but there is no guarantee that the fest will be rescheduled.
- Sponsors agree to make no claim for any reason against event coordinators or the Raleigh Veg Fest for theft, damage, or destruction of goods, or for injury to themselves, employees, volunteers, or visitors incurred at the event.